What are cookies?
Cookie is a file which is downloaded into your computer when getting access to certain websites. Cookies help a website, for example, but not limited to, to store and recover information on a user’s or computer’s navigation habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way the unit is used, they may be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies into the hard drive only during the current session, using a minimum memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are erased from the hard drive when closing the browsing session (those called session cookies).
Most of browsers accept cookies as a standard, and regardless these cookies, they allow or block temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
If you do not give your express agreement – by activating cookies in your browser – EUROAIRLINES S.L. will not link data stored with your personal details provided when signing up or purchasing.
Which type of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These are those allowing navigation of a user through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available therein, such as, for example, control data transit and communication, identify the session, get access to restricted access areas, remember the items making up an order, carry out the purchasing process of an order, make the sign up or the participation in an event request, use security elements when browsing, store contents for videos or audio dissemination or share contents through social media.
– Customisation Cookies: These are those allowing the user to get access to the service under some general and default features depending on a number of criteria set on the user’s unit such as, for example, language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytical Cookies: These are those, both treated by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and to make related measurements for statistical analysis on the use users make of the service provided. For this your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products and services available.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those, both treated by us or by third parties, which allow us to manage in the most efficient way, availability of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the advertisement content to conform the requested service content or the use you make of our website. For this purpose, we may analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we may show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
– Behavioural Publicity Cookies: These are those which allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces if any, that the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their navigation habits, something which helps to develop a specific profile to show publicity associated to this profile.
Third Parties Cookies: The EUROAIRLINES S.L. website may use third parties services, which under EUROAIRLINES S.L sole responsibility will compile information for statistical purposes, on the users’ website use and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
You may allow, block or erase the cookies installed in your unit through the settings provided by the browser you have installed in your computer: